Laura Bassett started Haute Holidays as a way to pursue her passion for helping plan and execute travel dreams. After working in Corporate America as a CPA for a decade while helping plan friends’ trips and dishing out travel advice on the side, Laura decided to turn her travel obsession into a career. She believes that travel is all about self-discovery and finding new ways to inspire and to be inspired.
Laura meticulously crafts each individual itinerary with YOU in mind because just as no two people are alike, neither are two vacations. With great organizational skills and an eye for detail, Laura will ensure that no detail is overlooked when planning your trip.
Some of Laura’s personal favorite journeys have included:
* Relaxing in an overwater bungalow in Bora Bora
* Riding elephants in Chiang Mai and Phuket, Thailand
* Participating in a cooking class on the Amalfi Coast, Italy
* Celebrating Oktoberfest in Munich (prost!)
* Enjoying a sunrise camel ride in the Sahara Desert in Morocco
* Exploring the ancient city walls of Dubrovnik, Croatia
* Touring and tasting at the famous port houses in Porto, Portugal
* Strolling the cobblestone streets of Cartagena, Colombia
* Swimming in Hawaiian waterfalls with her family
* Wine tasting in Tuscany
* Enjoying apres-ski in Aspen
* Island-hopping in Greece
* Helicoptering over the Emerald Isle, Ireland
Interests and Specialities:
- Customized luxury travel planning worldwide
- Honeymoons, anniversaries, special occasion travel, family travel, experiential and adventure travel, babymoons, mini-moons, weekend getaways, food & wine
- Luxury hotels, resorts, villas and apartments, luxury cruises
- I have personally visited or planned client trips to: Hawaii, Tahiti, Mexico & the Caribbean, Fiji, Australia, New Zealand, Africa, Costa Rica, Belize, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Indonesia, Thailand, Canada, Alaska, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Ireland, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Morocco, Montenegro, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland and Greece.